About This Course
SHERQ Business Management for Practitioners – A course for people interested in enhancing their skills and capabilities in the role of SHEQ Management at a strategic business level.
The course can be done online over a period of 12 months.
You will have 12 Months to complete this course from date of registration.
After 12 Months your course will be cancelled
All exams need to be completed within the time frame given
You are entitled to 3 attempts to re-write your Summative Assessment (Exam) if found Not Competent
IF YOU ARE FOUND SKIPPING THE COURSE BY CLICKING THE COMPLETE BUTTON YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
After completing the Summative Assessment (Exam) will be evaluated by an assessor.
You will then be Redirected to the course where you will be able to download your certificate.
If you are declared Not Yet Competent and have exceed the time frame given OR the course has expired you will have to re-register and pay.
Unit standards are not displayed on the online certificate, if unit standard is required please contact our offices at email@example.com
Please not You will not have access to the course content once the course has expired , you will need to re-register to access course content
• Roles and Responsibilities of Health and Safety Representatives.
• Technical Safety;
• Occupational Health;
• Environmental Management;
• Risk Management;
• Incident Investigation;
• OHS Management System;
• Quality Management; and
• Business Management.
At the end of this course, you will
• Understand the principle of SHEQ Management
• Be able to verify compliance to safety, health, environmental, and quality requirements in the workplace
• Be able to participate in the implementation and evaluation of an environmental management programme in the workplace
• Understand and apply Risk Management principles to SHEQ and incorporate these into the business environment
• Conduct an investigation into workplace incidents
• Participate in the implementation and evaluation of a SHEQ management programme in the workplace
• Participate in the implementation and evaluation of a Technical SHEQ programme at the executive business level
This course is self-paced. Online examinations are conducted on the completion of each module.