About This Course
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – At the end of this course the learner would be able to gather and evaluate data for an investigation, perform post-investigation functions, initiate remedial action and follow up.
You will have 10 days to complete this course from date of registration.
After 10 calendar days your course will be cancelled
All exams need to be completed within the time frame given
You are entitled to 3 attempts to re-write your Summative Assessment (Exam) if found Not Competent
IF YOU ARE FOUND SKIPPING THE COURSE BY CLICKING THE COMPLETE BUTTON YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
After completing the Summative Assessment (Exam) will be evaluated by an assessor.
You will then be Redirected to the course where you will be able to download your certificate.
If you are declared Not Yet Competent and have exceed the time frame given OR the course has expired you will have to re-register and pay.
Unit standards are not displayed on the online certificate, if unit standard is required please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not You will not have access to the course content once the course has expired , you will need to re-register to access course content
UNIT STANDARD ALIGNMENT
NQF Level: 3
SAQA Standard: 120335
The following unit standard outcomes will be achieved by the learners:
1. Explain the specified requirements pertaining to conducting an investigation into workplace incidents.
2. Prepare to gather data for the investigation.
3. Gather, evaluate data and identify root causes.
4. Perform post-investigation functions.
5. Explain the different types of risk assessment.
6. Identify hazards and risks.
7. Initiate remedial action and follow up.
10 TIPS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
1. Identify your learning objectives.
2. Familiarize yourself with what is expected.
3. Hold yourself accountable.
4. Practice time management.
5. Create a dedicated study space and stay organized.
6. Eliminate distractions.
7. Figure out how YOU learn best and build a study plan.
8. Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
9. Review, Revise, Repeat.
10. Stay motivated.