About This Course
Legal Liability, Construction Regulations, OHS Act and Coid Course – This unit standard covers the current OHS Act, Construction Regulation and COID .
- You will have 7 days to complete this course from date of registration.
- After 7 calendar days your course will be cancelled
- All exams need to be completed within the time frame given
- You are entitled to 3 attempts to re-write your Summative Assessment (Exam) if found Not Competent
- IF YOU ARE FOUND SKIPPING THE COURSE BY CLICKING THE COMPLETE BUTTON YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
- After completing the Summative Assessment (Exam) will be evaluated by an assessor.
- You will then be Redirected to the course where you will be able to download your certificate.
- If you are declared Not Yet Competent and have exceed the time frame given OR the course has expired you will have to re-register and pay.
- Unit standards are not displayed on the online certificate, if unit standard is required please contact our offices at email@example.com
- Please not You will not have access to the course content once the course has expired , you will need to re-register to access course content
UNIT STANDARD ALIGNMENT
NQF Level: 4
SAQA Standard: 120344
AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of the OHS Act is to provide for the safety and health of persons at work and in connection with the use of plant and machinery on construction sites. It further provides for the protection of people other than people at work from hazards arising out of or in connection with the activities from people at work.
The aim of the COID Act is to guide and help people report incidents.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Learners found competent in this unit standard will be able to explain the basic principles of the OHS Act, COID and Construction regulation consequences of non-compliance.
10 TIPS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
1. Identify your learning objectives.
2. Familiarize yourself with what is expected.
3. Hold yourself accountable.
4. Practice time management.
5. Create a dedicated study space and stay organized.
6. Eliminate distractions.
7. Figure out how YOU learn best and build a study plan.
8. Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
9. Review, Revise, Repeat.
10. Stay motivated.