About This Course
a Learner accredited with this course would be able to discuss, interpret and apply concepts and standards in order to conduct internal audits within the organisation.
You will have 14 days to complete this course from date of registration.
After 14 calendar days your course will be cancelled
All exams need to be completed within the time frame given
You are entitled to 3 attempts to re-write your Summative Assessment (Exam) if found Not Competent
IF YOU ARE FOUND SKIPPING THE COURSE BY CLICKING THE COMPLETE BUTTON YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
After completing the Summative Assessment (Exam) will be evaluated by an assessor.
You will then be Redirected to the course where you will be able to download your certificate.
If you are declared Not Yet Competent and have exceed the time frame given OR the course has expired you will have to re-register and pay.
Unit standards are not displayed on the online certificate, if unit standard is required please contact our offices at email@example.com
Please not You will not have access to the course content once the course has expired , you will need to re-register to access course content
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Explain the terminology related to Auditing.
Discuss, interpret and apply concepts and standards in order to conduct internal audits within the organisation.
Understand Risk Based approach in whilst auditing.
Identify the non-conformities, address non-conformities and implement actions to prevent recurrence of non-conformities.
Conduct internal audits.
THIS COURSE COVER THE FOLLOWING CONCEPTS
- Auditing Standard
- Audit Principles
- Audit Activities
- Audit Plan
- Risk Based & Process Auditing Approach
- Initiate & Conducting the Audit
- Report Writing
- Auditing Techniques
10 TIPS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
1. Identify your learning objectives.
2. Familiarize yourself with what is expected.
3. Hold yourself accountable.
4. Practice time management.
5. Create a dedicated study space and stay organized.
6. Eliminate distractions.
7. Figure out how YOU learn best and build a study plan.
8. Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
9. Review, Revise, Repeat.
10. Stay motivated.
- A fundamental understanding of ISO standards and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- ISO Internal Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.