About This Course
a Learner accredited with this course would be able to discuss, interpret and apply concepts and standards in order to conduct internal audits within the organisation.
You will have 14 days to complete this course from date of registration.
After 14 calendar days your course will be cancelled
All exams need to be completed within the time frame given
You are entitled to 3 attempts to re-write your Summative Assessment (Exam) if found Not Competent
IF YOU ARE FOUND SKIPPING THE COURSE BY CLICKING THE COMPLETE BUTTON YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
After completing the Summative Assessment (Exam) will be evaluated by an assessor.
You will then be Redirected to the course where you will be able to download your certificate.
If you are declared Not Yet Competent and have exceed the time frame given OR the course has expired you will have to re-register and pay.
Unit standards are not displayed on the online certificate, if unit standard is required please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not You will not have access to the course content once the course has expired , you will need to re-register to access course content
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Explain the terminology related to Auditing.
Discuss, interpret and apply concepts and standards in order to conduct internal audits within the organisation.
Understand Risk Based approach in whilst auditing.
Identify the non-conformities, address non-conformities and implement actions to prevent recurrence of non-conformities.
Conduct internal audits.
THIS COURSE COVER THE FOLLOWING CONCEPTS
- Auditing Standard
- Audit Principles
- Audit Activities
- Audit Plan
- Risk Based & Process Auditing Approach
- Initiate & Conducting the Audit
- Report Writing
- Auditing Techniques
10 TIPS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
1. Identify your learning objectives.
2. Familiarize yourself with what is expected.
3. Hold yourself accountable.
4. Practice time management.
5. Create a dedicated study space and stay organized.
6. Eliminate distractions.
7. Figure out how YOU learn best and build a study plan.
8. Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
9. Review, Revise, Repeat.
10. Stay motivated.
- A fundamental understanding of ISO standards and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- ISO Internal Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Module 01: Internal Auditor
Study Unit 01: ISO 19011 – Auditing Standard
Study Unit 02: Audit Principles
Study Unit 03: Audit Activities
Study unit 04: Audit Plan
Study Unit 05: Risk Based & Process Auditing Approach
Study Unit 06: Initiate & Conducting the Audit
Study Unit 07: Report Writing
Study Unit 08: Auditing Techniques
The course was very insightful, it gave a lot of clarity on issues I had already experienced as internal Auditor in the company I work for. What i loved the most is that its generic, however the reason i rated four stars is because there is no Learning Unit that emphasize the application of the ISO Standards 14001, 45001 & 9001 and there is also no Practical examples made of the 3 Standards thereof. I really hope the institution improves in that regard for future candidates.