About This Course
SAQA US 8016
Health and Safety Representative – Learn to demonstrate applied competence in occupational health, safety, environmental issues and general housekeeping.
NQF Level: 3
SAQA Standard: 8016
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate applied competence in occupational health, safety awareness of environmental issues and general housekeeping based on statutory and industry requirements.
10 TIPS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
1. Identify your learning objectives.
2. Familiarize yourself with what is expected.
3. Hold yourself accountable.
4. Practice time management.
5. Create a dedicated study space and stay organized.
6. Eliminate distractions.
7. Figure out how YOU learn best and build a study plan.
8. Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
9. Review, Revise, Repeat.
10. Stay motivated.